for Online Surveys
Grapevine delivers! Top-notch sales & service, exceptional tech support, a highly reliable system, all contributing to superior results each time. Thanks for the great product and to all the Grapevine staff who make the surveying process a breeze.Sylvia Mauti Torlys
We have used the grapevine tool for employee surveys and found it to be very user friendly. We continue to be a very satisfied customer and I would highly recommend Grapevine to other companies.Albert Saltarelli, Human Resources Manager
Priszm Brandz Inc.
By using Grapevine's employee feedback software, I was able to build and deploy the survey in less than 1 hour! Grapevine has also streamlined the cumbersome process of results consolidation into just minutes.Patrick Kelley, HRIS
Allows us to easily contact and survey the needs of a variety of stakeholders of the health care system across North America. It is user friendly and allows rapid, effective analysis of responses that assist us in important decision making.Sue Freshwater
Hamilton Health Sciences
Grapevine has saved us a ton of time. Grapevine allows us to not only brand the survey for our organization, but also ask the type of questions that are best for the audience we are serving.Bill McAuliffe, Learning & Development
Grapevine lets our association vote for our Board of Directors online. The user friendly features allowed us to provide our members with convenience for voting. We also appreciate the great customer service!Karen Olivar
Engineering & Utility Contractors Association
Grapevine Surveys is an effective, easy to use tool that has helped us better gauge internal and external customer needs and collect actionable feedback.Beverlee Searle, Manager, Market Intelligence
We are now able to summarize and analyze our student feedback within minutes, rather than the two-weeks it was taking us before. It's an excellent tool and we recommend it without hesitation.Michael Pearce, Program Director,
Richard IVEY School of business
Grapevines flexibility and widespread capabilities have significantly supported our efforts in "Cultural Transformation", both in traditional and non traditional applications.Mark Wilson, SVP HR
Grapevine is an easy-to-use survey management system that enables me to implement and manage my research program effectively and keep an up-to-the-minute snapshot of my surveys.Sharon Valencik, Director of Research
The Telecom Intelligence Group
Grapevine is a wonderful tool!Breena Means
Ohio Public Employees Retirement System
I used Grapevine to do our quarterly surveys. We started getting results back immediately and over 50% completion within one week. The results are not only more accurate, but the users felt more comfortable giving honest feedback through this method.Bob Schultz
Customer Service Survey Software Online Tool
How do you know if your customers are happy, unless you ask? Customer service is one of the most important aspects of measuring overall customer satisfaction because it refers to the level of assistance that a business provides during its interaction with its customers to enhance or to maintain the value of a product or service. Superior customer service means happy and satisfied customers who form loyal, long-term customer relationships.
Grapevine Customer Service Survey Software Can Help You Improve Your Customer Service Efforts
Key Features of Grapevine's Customer Service Survey Software Tool gives you the ability to:
- Simply customize and brand your customer service surveys
- Control if survey is anonymous and password protected
- Customize the number of questions per page
- 15 different question types available
- Easily use skip logic or branching to ask only relevant questions to the participant
- Analyze survey data using graphical reports and analytical tools
- Reports are customizable and all data can be exported
- Survey management services available
- And much more...
(Click here for full list of features)
Benefits of a Client Satisfaction Survey
- Customer service surveys tell you what type of reputation your business has built, how well customers feel they have been treated and whether their needs and expectations were identified and met. This information will help your business modify processes, set higher standards and improve the level of customer service offered.
- Retain your customers. This is critical because a typical business spends five times more to attract a new customer than to retain a repeat customer.
- Discover exactly what you need to do to keep your customers satisfied.
- Reduce customer dissatisfaction. On average, one unhappy customer will voice dissatisfaction to ten potential customers who, in turn, tell at least five other people. Thus, about 60 others eventually learn of the complaint. 80% of all unhappy customers will never do business with the company again. Only 4% of all dissatisfied customers bother to let the company know about their displeasure.