for Online Surveys
Grapevine delivers! Top-notch sales & service, exceptional tech support, a highly reliable system, all contributing to superior results each time. Thanks for the great product and to all the Grapevine staff who make the surveying process a breeze.Sylvia Mauti Torlys
We have used the grapevine tool for employee surveys and found it to be very user friendly. We continue to be a very satisfied customer and I would highly recommend Grapevine to other companies.Albert Saltarelli, Human Resources Manager
Priszm Brandz Inc.
By using Grapevine's employee feedback software, I was able to build and deploy the survey in less than 1 hour! Grapevine has also streamlined the cumbersome process of results consolidation into just minutes.Patrick Kelley, HRIS
Allows us to easily contact and survey the needs of a variety of stakeholders of the health care system across North America. It is user friendly and allows rapid, effective analysis of responses that assist us in important decision making.Sue Freshwater
Hamilton Health Sciences
Grapevine has saved us a ton of time. Grapevine allows us to not only brand the survey for our organization, but also ask the type of questions that are best for the audience we are serving.Bill McAuliffe, Learning & Development
Grapevine lets our association vote for our Board of Directors online. The user friendly features allowed us to provide our members with convenience for voting. We also appreciate the great customer service!Karen Olivar
Engineering & Utility Contractors Association
Grapevine Surveys is an effective, easy to use tool that has helped us better gauge internal and external customer needs and collect actionable feedback.Beverlee Searle, Manager, Market Intelligence
We are now able to summarize and analyze our student feedback within minutes, rather than the two-weeks it was taking us before. It's an excellent tool and we recommend it without hesitation.Michael Pearce, Program Director,
Richard IVEY School of business
Grapevines flexibility and widespread capabilities have significantly supported our efforts in "Cultural Transformation", both in traditional and non traditional applications.Mark Wilson, SVP HR
Grapevine is an easy-to-use survey management system that enables me to implement and manage my research program effectively and keep an up-to-the-minute snapshot of my surveys.Sharon Valencik, Director of Research
The Telecom Intelligence Group
Grapevine is a wonderful tool!Breena Means
Ohio Public Employees Retirement System
I used Grapevine to do our quarterly surveys. We started getting results back immediately and over 50% completion within one week. The results are not only more accurate, but the users felt more comfortable giving honest feedback through this method.Bob Schultz
Job Climate Surveys
Job Climate Surveys examine employee opinions about the quality of their organization's work environment and is used to identify opportunities for workplace improvements. Successful organizations realize the value of creating a work environment that is pleasant, and motivates employees to be committed and effective performers. Research has identified many aspects of an organization's work climate that if positive, can help retain employees, reduce turnover, and enhance job performance and satisfaction.
Grapevine Provides The HR-Specific Know-How And Easy-To-Use Software
That Lets You Conduct Comprehensive Job Climate Surveys
Key Features of Grapevine's Employee Survey Software Solution gives you the ability to:
- Simply customize and brand your employee surveys
- Control if survey is anonymous and password protected
- Customize the number of questions per page
- 15 different question types available
- Easily use skip logic or branching to ask only relevant questions to the participant
- Analyze survey data using graphical reports and analytical tools
- Reports are customizable and all data can be exported
- Survey management services available
- And much more...
(Click here for full list of features)
14 Dimensions Typically Examined in a Job Climate Survey:
- Role-Clarity: Employees clearly understand their job duties and their role within the organization.
- Employee/Management Relations: Employee relationships with management are based on trust, cooperation, open communication, and employees believe management is effective.
- Respect: Employees value and feel valued by their co-workers and the organization.
- Communication: Important information is communicated effectively, and employees believe they have a voice in the organization.
- Performance/Reward Systems: Employee's performance is fairly evaluated, and they are adequately rewarded for their contributions.
- Career Development: Employees are provided with adequate training/development opportunities to improve their professional skills.
- Decision-Making/Coordination: Decision-making, delegation, and coordination are effective.
- Innovation: Work methods are innovative and employees are encouraged to be creative and express new ideas.
- Relationships: Employee and customer needs are valued by the organization.
- Teamwork/Support: Employees are encouraged to be team players and are provided the support needed to perform effectively.
- Quality of Service: Employees are proud of the quality of service provided by their work team and the organization.
- Conflict Management: Conflicts are handled openly and fairly. Innovative ways of preventing conflicts are used throughout the organization.
- Morale: Employees are motivated to perform well and morale is high.
- Direction/Strategy: Employees understand the direction the organization is headed and the organization's vision and goals.